Wednesday, November 19, 2014

I miss you so much right now

I got all the court documents. I don't know how you are feeling/ where you are. I don't know if you know what's going on. I hate that I can't talk to you. I want to call you so badly. I want to hear your voice. I want to know how you are. Everyone is telling me this will all be over soon snd I'll be able to move on, but I wont, because you are the only person I love. I know who you really are and its not the person I saw last Monday night. It's been 10 days since I have seen you, heard from you. That is longest we have ever gone in 2 years.
I don't know how to get it together. I can't sleep without you. I can't fucking sleep. I look for you every night. I hate it so much. I wish all of this never happened. I just want to hold you and tell you I love you and forget the rest of the world for a minute. That's what is killing me. I can't get you out of my head the last time I saw you. But I dream about you every night. I think about you all the time. I worked both jobs today and it was such a long day and on the way home pulling into my neighborhood I burst into tears realizing the only person I want to talk to about my day isn't here. I just wish I could talk to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment